5 reasons to be aware of an IRS Audit
It’s nearly that time of year again. We all try our best to make various deadlines and regulations, but what if we make a mistake? What happens then?
The IRS is definitely not the most lenient when it comes to mistakes. Here are 10 reasons to get on top of your audits now.
1. The IRS has six years to Audit you
2. The IRS can take money directly from your bank account
3. Auditing can take years and cost thousands
4. If you owe money, the IRS applies penalties and interest
5. The IRS can seize anything of value
Follow us for more on accounting and finance